Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Traveling Pants

Well I decided to start running about 6 weeks ago (OK it's not all running I mix it up with some walking) but I am now up to 5-6 miles a day, except when my kids need to be at the high school for some sport in the evening, at which point I add another 4-5 miles...I know you are thinking NUTS or WOW and neither should apply...because for those of you that know me I am "INSTANT GRATIFICATION" and everything I do is in abundance...some would say I have ADD....so what....I don't have a problem with that; although that explains the fact I can't sit still for any length of time, except when I am enjoying my glass of wine (but that's a topic for another blog). Back to my run/walk....I have lost weight and still have lots more to go but I now have my inspiration...my adorable, cute LITTLE Levi's...yes I refer to them as adorable and cute...BECAUSE THEY ARE SO LITTLE! Who knew I was that small at one point.
I also mix my workout up, on Wed. I run/walk and work out with my dear "chub club" friends...although you can't call us the chub club for too much longer. Last Wed. we did a spin class...now I know why I never did spin before...YOU HAVE TO STAND AND RIDE THE STATIONARY BIKE for many minutes at a time.....52 minutes later, I survived and was sweating like i never knew that I could. I do have to admit I thought I was going to lose my dinner from the night before in the first few minutes of the class... And who invented that? But the real reason I am doing all of this is my Levi's they gotta fit at some point. So from now on on Wed. when our little chub club is working out I will be bringing the "traveling Levi's" as my goal.....but I think I will suggest we all have to fit into them....our version of the 40 something traveling pants!

Stay tuned....I will get a picture of the pants on the blog.....and I will at some point get a picture of our Chub Club in the "Traveling Levi's"......Don't you want to know how little they are?

Who really cares about all this exercise....its all about my LEVI'S......I admit it!!!!!

No comments: