Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beds be gone.....

Here's my dilemma.....the kids won't sleep in their beds!!!! NO they are not the little kids that you are thinking of that cry at night and climb into bed with you....they are 8, 12 and 16...and I can never find a child in a bed...I came home last night after a wonderful evening with my girlfriends only to find that not only were my children not in their beds, but now they are multiplying and sprawled all over my family room....I counted 6 bodies in my family room, three bodies in the basement, and OH I found Marc in a bed. I ask you...how does an 8 year old sleep in a chair, granted it is a glider but nevertheless a CHAIR..what was she thinking? While making breakfast for all these wonderful children (OK so I bought wawa breakfast sandwiches) I decided it was time to ask the question...WHY DIDN'T ANYONE SLEEP IN A BED? As you can imagine they all jumped in with answers..NOT....I could not get any of them to answer me...so I have decided I am just going to do away with beds, bed making, sheet cleaning because NO ONE IN MY HOUSE sleeps in a bed....well maybe Marc but I gotta tell ya he sometimes does not make it off that couch. I on the other hand love my BED!

No comments: