Thursday, June 19, 2008

This is the week I start.......

So this was the week I designated as the week I start to work out....Day one I do "THE FIRM" fabulous workout. Day two I run and walk and do some interval training. All is good. Day three I continue with another "Firm" tape and doing well. Day four some more running and walking and my muscles seem to be in ok shape....I can still walk up and down steps. Day FIVE I decide I am going to work out with a friend; who by the way is an aerobics instructor/trainer. So we do core training for 1 1/2 hrs, ok I am tired my muscles are a little weak....but I am feeling like I could handle anything so we go for a run/walk for another 1 1/2 hours.....WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND does that? You guessed it...little ole me. I am only hoping that tomorrow I wake up and I can still walk down the steps in the morning....because TOMORROW I REST!

3 comments:

the mama bird diaries said...

Umm.. that is seriously hard core. I throw myself a party when I go to the gym twice in one week.

Anonymous said...

Debbie I'm so proud of you.....Please don't burn out.....I don't know if it was you or Sonya who exercised? Chances are it was not YOU! If it was you gosh I know that you HATE working out.....This is from a person who Loves working out.....Deb you are a crack up with the meels on wheels, nutra systems delivery, Jenny Craig, weight watchers.....I hope your laughing right now....either that or your ready to kill me. I love you just the way you are!

Anonymous said...

I know that anonymous comment is from you, Melissa. I don't know anyone else who would say they LOVE to work out. And, by the way, no...it is not me working out. That would be my incredibly motivated and amazingly dedicated friend, Sanja. I love you too!!!!