Saturday, May 31, 2008

Feelin' Giddy...

First of all, don't panic. I'm not gonna tell anything about the movie, so you can continue reading. But I did see Sex And the City yesterday. Yes, I played hooky from work, and the gym, and sat myself down at a 12:45 afternoon matinee. I have not done that since college, and ladies, it was sooooo worth it!! I sat there with my little red swedish fish, and I was giddy with excitement. Yeah, the movie was great, yada, yada, yada...but more importantly, I'm in love with Mr. Big. And Smith. Just for his face and body, not personality. And Richard Gere. No, he wasn't in the movie, but he was in a preview and he looked hot. I love my husband dearly. But a little time with these three men all meshed together, along with my favorite of all times, Andy Garcia, and my life would be total bliss. Does that make me Samantha? Anyway, the girls were fabulous, the clothes were amazing, and the NYC penthouse was to die for. At some points during the movie I hated my boring suburban housewife/motherly life. But in the end, when I walked out of the theater and booked home just in time to get my daughter off the bus, I realized that there was no place I'd rather be. I will wait until most of you have seen the movie before I blog in greater detail. But I give it 2 thumbs up, if for nothing else, it is two and a half hours of eye candy.

1 comment:

the mama bird diaries said...

Thank you for not giving anything away. I'm headed for a little SATC this week.