Monday, July 28, 2008

My friend Anna.....

My friend Anna is involved in a launch of a new company.....check it out:

I'd like to invite everyone to check this out... (973) 854-6963 - 3 minute recordingwww.mygenewize.com/ernieo. Ernie and I are very excited and confident that this is an opportunity that we will be very happy that we did NOT miss. We recently became involved with 12-year publicly traded biotechnical company called GeneLink. They are about to launch (this Friday, Aug. 1st) their new product through their wholly-owned division called GeneWize. The product is a customized, DNA-guided nutritional supplement based on your own personalized DNA analysis. Getting in on ANYTHING this early would be huge, but I do feel that this will be the future of nutrition. It will be more effective AND economical in that we will only get what we NEED and can actually USE vs. guessing. More than anything else, the fact that we are on board PRE-LAUNCH with this opportunity is what really has us excited. Please investigate this as much or as little as need be and give me and/or Ernie a call/email. Thanks,Anna Ojea (Abril)(561) 543-3526annaojea@yahoo.com

No comments: