Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SCHOOL DAYS ARE HERE...Yeah...not so fast...

We are all so excited school is here....the backpacks, lunches, friends and classes...oh yes learning....so it is very exciting...until.....................get up 5:30, make lunches, laundry, empty dishwasher, feed cat, feed dog, let dog out, prepare breakfast yada yada yada...STOP.....now I remember why I did not want school to start! How did the first day of school get so CRAZY for me? Oh and did I mention the middle school and high school do not get their supply lists until the first day of school?????? SO I venture out after school with all of the 9 million bazillion other nutcases to try and get the what is left of the school supplies...did someone forget to tell the stores it is the 1st DAY OF SCHOOL? How is it they run out of folders, notebooks etc.? If I only had a camera....it really was comical now that I can sit back and laugh....not so fast...my High School Junior has to have his schedule completely shifted because oops the school forgot to give him some important classes (like English) to name one....so all of the supplies I battled to buy will maybe have to go back so I can enjoy another day of school supply shopping....NOT! One more thing, why do we send our kids back to school so that the first day can be a half day? Then the next week they will have a day or two off? All I know is September puts me over the edge...how about you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was SO gonna blog about this!! I'm with ya babe.

Ellen Reilly said...

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ellen Reilly

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.